As of my last update in September 2021, I can provide you with some of the best life insurance companies that offer options to work with lawyers for legal and estate planning purposes. However, please keep in mind that insurance companies and their offerings may change over time, so it’s essential to conduct updated research to find the most suitable options for your specific needs. Here are some reputable life insurance companies known for their estate planning and legal services:
- New York Life Insurance Company: New York Life is one of the largest and most respected life insurance providers in the United States. They offer various life insurance products and work with lawyers who specialize in estate planning to help customers create comprehensive plans for their assets.
- MassMutual (Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company): MassMutual is another well-established life insurance company that offers estate planning services through its network of financial professionals and legal experts.
- Northwestern Mutual: This company provides life insurance and wealth management services. They collaborate with attorneys to assist clients in estate planning, ensuring their assets are protected and distributed according to their wishes.
- Prudential Financial: Prudential is a reputable insurance company that offers life insurance products and also provides access to legal services and resources for estate planning.
- Guardian Life Insurance Company: Guardian Life offers a range of life insurance policies and has partnerships with lawyers and financial professionals to help customers with estate planning needs.
- MetLife: MetLife is a well-known insurance provider that offers life insurance coverage. They have connections with legal professionals who can assist with estate planning.
When choosing a life insurance company that provides legal services for estate planning, it’s crucial to thoroughly research each company’s offerings, reputation, and financial strength. Additionally, consider seeking advice from a licensed financial advisor or estate planning attorney to ensure you make the best decision for your individual circumstances.